About Our Community ‘in Practice’
Communities in Practice are groups of people practicing a particular activity together and who recognise this as an important way to learn and develop. For this reason, Dolphyn adopt a ‘community in practice‘ model of working and learning (i.e. practicing) with others.
We are a small and adaptable team who work both together, and/or on our own, in a range of different ways that suit the people and organisations that we work with.
All of our team have:
- Post-Graduate qualifications in the Social Psychology of Risk
- Practical experience working in the field of risk, human resources, mental health, safety and injury management
- Over 20 years experience working in a range of roles across different industries, including both consulting and in-house operational leadership roles
- A passion for working with, and understanding people and why we do what we do
- A curious and creative nature and enjoy working with people
- A desire for engaging in conversation and learning with others