Dolphyn’s latest Newsletter is out with updates on:
- Our First Book called Social Sensemaking : a reflective journal, how we make sense of risk.
- The launch of Dr Robert Long’s latest book – Risk Conversations : The Law, Social Psychology and Risk
- An update on Dolphyn’s revised Due Diligence program
- Information about the upcoming SEEK Program in Melbourne
- Links to our most popular blogs over the past few months
We’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback, so why not drop us a line at email@example.com
Of if you’d like to learn more about Rob Sams’ first book Social Sensemaking, send us a note and we will put you on our mailing list.
You can read a full copy of the Newsletter HERE